We are an interdisciplinary team of ecologists with over 15 years experience working with academia, industry and NGO’s. Our experts are committed to working hand-in-hand with our clients to deliver research services in the following areas:
- Design and implementation of monitoring programs for natural resource management (e.g. water and soil quality assessment and habitat surveys)
- Fisheries stock assessments
- Microbiome analysis for agronomy and natural systems
- Training and workshop facilitation
Our team has extensive experience in the development and application of innovative modelling and analyses for enhanced primary and natural resource management outcomes. We help our clients design effective research programs, and get the most out of their data to better support their research and management needs. We offer:
- Advice on designing quantitative studies
- Inferential statistical analysis
- Likelihood estimation
- Multivariate analysis
- Bayesian modelling
- Population modelling and stochastic simulations
Research Publication Consulting
We can work with you to produce a variety of publications including:
- Peer reviewed journal articles
- Book and book chapters
- Grant applications
- Technical reports
- Literature reviews
To date, our team has collectively secured funding from various bodies including the Australian Research Council (ARC), The Fisheries Research and Development Program (FRDC), AgriFutures Australia, Philanthropic donors, State Government agencies, industry partners, non-profit organisations and local councils.
We have collectively published over 60 peer-reviewed articles in high impact factor journals. Ooid Scientific has been included on The Nature Index (Index of high-quality research outputs) for two calendar years for our research outputs. Our work has been collectively cited > 1500 times.
See our publications for examples of our work.